Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Site News

First and foremost, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I also want to congratulate Twitter follower @autajay1855 on being the beneficiary of a lunch on EAting Indy. I was lost in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and was unable to blog in a two week window. I do not regret one second as I was able to spend quality time with family and friends.

I found a new app to help me choose winners of the free lunch. It is called Pupil Picker. It has been designed for school teachers to choose a random student, but I am using to choose a faithful follower. I look forward to another year of EAting with you. 

I'd like to throw this out there to the artists that follow my blog. I want a logo to use as my Twitter picture as well as a means to rate restaurants. It has been a request from a few of my followers to be able to quickly look at the blog to see a snapshot of how I felt about the restaurant. Once I have a logo, I will start using an EAting Indy scale to grade restaurants on: taste, service, and atmosphere. 

"And people coming up asking for autographs, there's only one time when it kind of bothers me: when I'm EAting." -Enrique Iglesias

No comments:

Post a Comment