Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Site News

To all my faithful readers that have been staring at the same Lil' Guys post for the past 5 weeks, I am sorry. I have been nowhere close to keeping up with this blog as I have wanted. There is no excuse for the delay. I am going to start brand new, with all current restaurants. I had about 10 in my queue, but I have long forgotten about my experiences. My goal is to post once every two weeks. To keep myself on track, I am going to reward you, my followers. Please make sure you are following me on Twitter (@RealEAtingIndy) or on here in the top right corner of the blog. If I go two weeks without posting, I will either take ONE of you all to a meal (chosen by you with the shake function on my Urban Spoon Ap) or if you are not in Indianapolis (or if I don't know you, because that would be creepy), I will send you a gift card of some sort. I know this may get pricey, but it will keep me on track. Remember you will only be chosen if you follow me on Twitter or on the blog. I do appreciate all the reminders I have been receiving from people wanting me to post more, and I owe it to all of you to follow through.

"EAting words has never gave me indigestion." -Winston Churchill

Thanks,

EAting Indy

No comments:

Post a Comment